In class today we tweaked and decided on our theme for the website. We also set up a meeting to do some scans at the James Monroe Museum tomorrow. We really liked the theme we picked at first, except that the menu bar was on the left side and we wanted it on the right. Luckily, after a little bit of tinkering and playing around on wordpress, we figured out how to move it to the right. Looking forward to a productive day tomorrow with Jarod!
Secured the use of some recording equipment today so I can start trying to set up interviews with Jarod and Scott for information about the objects we will be 3d scanning. Hopefully I’ll be able to get some done within the next 2 weeks.